5/11/09

Halong Bay Tour (by photots)

Halong Bay Tour (by photots)

On 23/2/2009 I took part in Halong Bay Tour with ODC Travel. I felt very lucky and happy when I visited to Halong Bay - the World's Heritage. And these are some photos I took when I was there.


50



We started from Hanoi at 8h and stopped for rest and shopping in Sao Do - Hai Duong. I bought some thing there, It's very beautful but really expensive. And then we came to Halong city, we took a small boat to the Sun Cruise Boat from Halong Harbour.



And this is the Sun Cruise - A Tourism Boat with sun deck, over 10 rooms.




We had lunch at 1h with many seafood( I like seafood). After that I relaxed on the sun deck.




This was my room, I shared with a friend. It looked very beautiful with two beds and a small toilet.



We started to enjoy Halong Bay. At 3h PM, we went to Sung Sot cave - The most beautifull cave in Halong Bay.



We started to view the cave.








Then the boat took us to Ti Top island for climbing and swimming. This is Ti Top Island:



We took a rest in Ti Top Island about 2 hours and come back to the Sun Cruise.



I felt very tired, and came to "Happy room" (Toilet - as the Tour guide said) for rest. After dinner, we enjoyed Vietnamese traditional Folk Songs, I like the instruments. The actor performed very well.





In the next morning, we relaxed on the boat. I made friend with some visitors. They are very friendly. We came back to Halong Bay at 10h and took the bus to Hanoi city.



I had lunch in Tuan Chau Island on the way home. The Tour finished.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment